Here’s a little checklist to go through before you buy & watch our broadcast
- Check your Internet download – visit Speedtest.net to determine your available download bandwidth. We recommend a minimum download speed of 3Mb/s in order to watch the game smoothly without jitters or stuttering. Naturally, the more download bandwidth you have the less likely you are to have problems.
- Make sure you have a suitable device to watch the game on. Our stream should be viewable on all mainstream devices, however old devices may not be quick enough to process the high resolution image and may cause jitters or stuttering. If you’re using an obscure tablet or hand-held device there is a risk that the device may not be fully compatible. Our testing has been successful on a variety of Android devices (phones and tablets) and iOS devices (Apple iPhones and Apple iPads). If you have any trouble viewing on a phone or tablet your are advised to view the live-stream on a desktop or laptop computer.
- You will need an account on our system and you will need to have paid for the live-stream. If you’ve not yet got an account with us, visit our Registration page to create an account. Once you’ve got an account, take a look at our Upcoming Events and our Ticket Bundles
- Don’t expect to receive a ‘code’ from us – we’ve implemented a new system for the 2016-17 season and access to the live-stream is based on the account that you register with us. Each game that you purchase is automatically added to your account and you will automatically be granted permission to access the live-stream. All you need to do is log on to our system and access the ‘Live-Stream‘ link on the main menu. If you try to access the live-stream having not made the required purchase you will not be granted access.
- Make sure you’ve received your email receipt from for the live-stream you intend to watch – you may need to reference this later if you encounter any problems.
30 minutes before scheduled face off
- Our live broadcast starts 30 minutes before the scheduled face-off time, get your device logged in as this is the perfect time to test the compatibility of your viewing device.
After the game
- The game may be over but our content has only just begun! Subscribe to us on YouTube for the highlights and any post-game interviews and remember to keep popping back to icetime.tv for all the latest news!
Email us if you have any queries or problems and our team will get back to you!